- This event has passed.
3R Mantra – Reduce, Reuse,Recycle
As we all are aware of The 3 R’s Reduce, Recycle, Reuse, – these three ‘R’ words are an important part of sustainable living, as they help to cut down on the amount of waste we have to throw away.
So our next task is based on the 3Rs
1. Use Glass jars and old coffee canisters for making great containers for bulky pantry items, desk organizers, or bathroom containers.
2. Make bird feeders out of old soda bottles OR food bins, shoe cubbies, and dustpans/scoops out of plastic jugs. Pots out of plastic bottles and cans. How about making reusable self-watering seed pots out of a shampoo bottle.
1. Collect Plastic waste (Plastic bottles, cans, bags) and handover to a nearby Recycling Station.
2. Use your creativity in making paper bags, gift wrappers, and envelopes out of old newspapers and magazines instead of buying from the market and using plastic bags.
1. In the end, don’t forget to REDUCE the use of non-biodegradable materials that are harmful to our environment.
2. Make a Compost Bin for your Kitchen Waste.